• The company or organisation must have an office in KZN
• The individual judging criteria differs for each category as specified in the award description.
• Awards shall be made to such of the entrants who, in the opinion of each panel of judges, are most worthy of the Awards offered, judged against the stated criteria description in each category.
• The emphasis is on the overall quality of the entry: the merits of the claims in the entry submitted.
• Email entries will be accepted (email@example.com) or online entries
• Entries for the Standard Bank KwaZulu-Natal Top Business Portfolio category awards will be reviewed and scored by the KwaZulu-Natal Top Business editorial board.
• Finalists will be selected based on the evidence submitted in their entry and on any additional information that the judging panel may receive.
• There will usually be three finalists but at the discretion of the judges this number may be reduced or increased.
• Winners within each category will be selected from the finalists by the judges.
• If, in the panel of judges' opinion, none of the applications in a category is of sufficient merit, the organisers reserve the right not to make the award.
• In the event of a draw in the number of points awarded the prize winners will be selected by means of a judge’s vote.
• Brand award is awarded by public voting only
• No discussion or correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision of the panel of judges.
• All entry information and scores will be kept in strict confidence.
• The right to revise these rules is reserved.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 0312671977 or 0836530465