Updated: Jan 26, 2022
How do you become your best self in order to achieve success in a competitive world?
The final Standard Bank KZN Top Business Women 2021 webinar in the three-part series will take place on Thursday 28 October at 6.30 pm. The previous two webinars have done much to celebrate the achievements of women in our province and the final one will again offer more inspiring stories.
The webinar will introduce some of the women participating in the Standard Bank KZN Top Business Women 2021 and provide a platform for them to share aspects of their individual journeys. For those joining us on online, the webinars are an opportunity to learn from potential role models and gain valuable insights to help their personal, career or business growth.
The participants are:
· Monique Labat, Founder, Monique Labat Consulting
· Nozuko Basson, Regional Manager, Communities and Corporate Affairs, Tronox
· Fée Halsted, Founder and Creative Director, Ardmore
· Nomfundo Mcoyi, Founder and CEO, Icebolethu Group
· Dr Nomsa Shezi, Neurosurgeon, Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital
· Lindsay Hopkins, KZN Operations Manager, SA Harvest
· Mariam Manack, Founder, iTrainer
· Marilyn Beuster, Marilyn Beuster Wellness
· Laura Maitre, Partner, Cox Yeats Attorneys
· Thobeka Dlongolo, Managing Director & Partner at Biza iAfrica
The Standard Bank representative on this webinar will be Nicky Thompson, Head Prestige Banking, Standard Bank KZN.
The webinar will be facilitated by Marlene Powell who is an award winning ActionCOACH franchisee and an international certified business coach.
For the previous webinars visit: