The PDA is a behavioural assessment that provides information on an individual’s natural behaviour, and role behaviour. It is an analysis of specific words concerned with the meanings and relations between them, which generates into an analysis report.
The PDA platform is ideal for:
· Organisations: to identify, develop and/or retain talent, job fit/matching, leadership development, team dynamics.
· Individuals: understand your strengths and development areas to improve job/career prospects, leadership style, decision making approach, people skills.
The PDA Assessment does not qualify behavioural profiles as “good or bad”; it describes the evaluated individual’s behavioural characteristics. The PDA behaviour profile is defined in terms of:
· Risk – the degree to which a person tends to take risks to achieve results
· Extroversion – the degree to which a person desires/is inclined to interact with other individuals, persuade and please people in order to achieve results
· Patience – the degree to which a person tends to respond in a patient and peaceful manner in order to achieve results
· Compliance – the degree to which a person requires to conform to norms and procedures in order to achieve results
The PDA assessment enables one to:
· Assess three core areas: behaviour, energy, and emotional indicators
· Analyse the competencies of individuals and teams
· Recruit the best candidates for the role/job
· Assess competency frameworks and skills-gaps
· Provide guidance for effective succession planning
· Develop leaders and leadership skills
· Design career development plans for employees
· Identify communication and conflict styles
· Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence
· Enable personal growth and development
The PDA has a 90% reliability rate, is scientifically verified, has ISO9001 certification, meets U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements and is internationally validated by the American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP) Some of the many reports generated by taking the PDA are as follows:
1. PDA Report – A comprehensive behavioural report detailing the candidate’s leadership, sales and communication styles. This report provides detailed descriptions of the candidate’s natural behaviour style as well as behaviour modification in work and other contexts. Natural competency style and fit to generic competencies are provided in this report as well. Detailed information regarding strengths and possible areas of development (strengths that become overused) is given as well as information regarding environment factors that are required to keep the candidate engaged and motivated.
2. Job Fit Report – This report provides details of the candidate’s fit to a pre-determined (either system generated or customised) job profile. Details regarding the fit to the different competencies required for success in this job role are provided as well as overall percentage job fit.
3. Competency Report – This report provides a percentage match of a candidate (based on his/her natural behavioural style) to a set of system generated or customised competencies. The system contains generic, agile and entrepreneur competencies.
4. Leadership Matching Report – This report provides details of two candidates, one of whom has been allocated into a leadership role and the other in a subordinate position and reporting into the managerial candidate. Details of the managerial candidate’s leadership and communication style are provided as well as the environmental factors needed to keep the subordinate candidate engaged and motivated. The natural behaviours of both candidates on the four axes assessed in the PDA are compared and how this style will manifest in the behaviour of the managerial candidate is indicated in the report.
DRG’s internationally accredited PDA specialists can help facilitate these PDAs, and provide you with constructive feedback generated from the 30 page report.
T: +27 (0)31 767 0625